First of all, and as you sure might have guessed, INTERSTELLAR library intends to pay homage to Christopher NOLAN's movie which was, according to me, really fantastic. Some of its central themes like Trust in each other, Faith in the future of humanity, Love across Dimensions have to be really cherished...
Secondly, after the previous library called 'GAIA', it seemed to me that this tittle and the type of sounds and concepts that it provides would bring the whole thing to a cohesive ensemble.
Last but not least, as I've always been a fan of space science fiction films and also astrophysics/space exploration, Interstellar soundset was the perfect opportunity to develop a full palette of sonic space ambiances, SFX and deep drones, aliens sounds, robotic vocals, cinematic pulses, dreamy and spiritual textures, and ethereal angelic voices of the cosmos.
- There are 154 patches in OMNISPHERE INTERSTELLAR
- You'll need the version 2.2.0g (or above) of Omnisphere 2 to be able to install the set and use it. The library will NOT RUN IN OMNISPHERE 1
- The library contains more than 400Mo of new high quality samples (48Hz 24bits) from SubsonicArtz's laboratory directly usable as new soundsources into to your Omnisphere 2
- 7 IR (Impacts and Rythms)
- 32 IFXN (Interstellar Special Fx and Noises)
- 3 Keyboards
- 28 Pads
- 33 Pulses
- 36 TXT (Textures)
- 15 vocals/voices pads
- The modwheel has an action on every patch for subtle or drastic changes on the sounds.