Cassette Based Synths
TWO synths, one using waveforms from classic synthesisers sampled from a very rare, stable, full range cassette recorder with loads of character and the other using waveforms sampled using the dirty, noisy Cassamplerette recording mechanism. Whilst the Cassamplerette was looped and single shot recordings of real instruments, the CasSYNTHerette is a fully functional synthesis instrument using waveforms from some classic synth oscillators recorded and looped onto different cassette tape systems.
- FOUR cassette tape-based waveform oscillator faders: Square, Triangle, PWM and Soft (a combination wave from a classic synth)
- Additional SUB oscillator fader
- Tape cassette noise fader with stereo and tone controls
- Individual waveform tuning via tape speed controls! These are deliberately unrefined!
- Individual waveform pans ? HP/LP Filter + lfo + envelope ? Amplitude envelope ? x2 custom convolution reverbs with tone control. One very rare cranky vintage spring verb and one old spacey hardware digital verb!
- Fully controllable delay
- Two state distortion control with 'soften' control
- Saturation control
- LoFi (Bitcrush) control
- Chorus and Flanger controls
- Wonkiness control - magnify the cassette tape wobbliness!
- Switchable MONO/POLY
- LOADS of naughty presets
It's capable of screaming modern leads with serious definition, massive basses, ethereal pads, crazy fx, and tons more. However, everything has at least, a little touch of the CasSYNTHerette character. It's unlike any other synth!!! Embrace the warm, wobbing world of our unique cassette-based instruments. You'll never look back and they'll fit in your productions like no other sounds do!!!!
Will work with full versions of Kontakt 4.2.4 (and above) and any full version of Kontakt 5
Over 1.5GB of meticulously crafted soulful vibes.View Product From £29.99