Acoustic Jaw Harp - electronic percussion and SFX
470 samples, 32.6 MB Available in Wave, Soundfont, Nanostudio 2 (**NEW in V2), sfz and Native Instruments Kontakt 3 and Battery 3 formats. For the full version of Kontakt 3.5 or better, not the player!
Even though this set is small in size, it's quite diverse both in the origin (acoustic and electronic) and the types of sounds included. It is a mix of percussions and SFX in the form of sone-shot samples and hits, some with velocity layers.
Here's what's included:
- Acoustic (67 samples): 52 samples of a Snoopy Jaw Harp, 7 samples of 2 different handbells and a few others
- FX (147 samples): collection of various electronic SFX that can be further divided in the following categories, Machines and Electricity, Spacy and Others. Note that there's a subfolder with 20 of the samples looped
- Perc (25 samples): some electronic percussions.
- Vel layers (159 samples): mix of electronic percussions/FX with velocity layers
- Vocoder (72 samples): short vocal FX made with the MicroKorg.
It's not meant to be the definitive anything but these samples can be useful in a wide range of musical settings to add different, varied and unique sonic colors. A good complement to any SFX library.
Here's what Ronnie from rekkerd wrote about it: "Once again Zvon has produced a lovely sample collection that is both unique and unusual, and useable at the same time."
Vox Designer for Kontakt
Build great sounding vocal runs with ease.View Product From £14.99