Sampleism

Product Overview

REQUIRES FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 5.4 OR HIGHER What is Texture? Texture is a sample library comprised of pads, atmosphere and sound design style instruments. Customise, sculpt and combine patches using the fantastic graphical user interface, which allows you to subtly change or completely mangle any of the 100 patches that come with the library Why use Texture? As a composer myself, I know the feeling of spending 90% of your time fighting deadlines, and the other 10% writing music. Having a tool like Texture will help speed up your workflow, allowing you to set the tone of your music in a matter of minutes. Wide Range of Capabilities From heavenly atmopsheres to unnerving twisted soundscapes, Texture is perfect for composers making a living writing music for film, tv or video games. Built into the front panel are 8 modules, allowing you to shape and manipulate the library to fit the needs of your project. Using the built in effects such as Envelopes Filters Distortion Chorus Phaser Rotary Reveb Delay You can create biting aggressive tones or spaced out modulating soundscapes, all with a few mouse clicks! Contains 100 patches (nki)
Your PlaylistCLEAR
Your playlist is currently empty. Visit a product page and add some tracks to your playlist
Open

0:00
0:00
Basket