Gran Coda V1.4
Sit and play your new Piano.
Gran Coda is a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt that offers you a stunning detailed experience of a real Concert Piano. This new version (v1.4) now features a stunning new interface. Sampled from a real Steinway & Sons concert piano, immediately after an accurate tuning operation. The sound is extremely clear, dynamic and realistic, thanks to the sampling of all the sound details with very hi-sense microphones.
- 48 KHz 24-bit Stereo sample resolution;
- 6 .NKI presets
- 5 dynamic layers smoothly connected to avoid sudden sound changes
- Keys, Sustain pedal & Damper FX
- Sustain pedal samples with Hephaestus' IR Harmonic Restoration and Hephaestus' Real-Time Engine to switch between closed & damper samples in real-time when pressing the sustain pedal
- Resonance & Key-off samples
- Release key noises have a dedicated script to avoid the sustain pedal release conflict
- Distance knob to move the piano away from you
- Stereo knob to adjust the sound field
- Soundboard, Presence and Exciter knobs to adjust the sound frequencies
- Dedicated environment with an IR sample reverb
- Compressed file size of ONLY 317 MB
- Works on FULL Kontakt 5.2.1 or newer (15 minutes on Kontakt Player).
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Gran Coda V1.4