Fairy Tale Harp
Just an orchestral harp
Expressive orchestral harp library with a great and emotional sound impact, with a 'fairy' sound that provides enchanting realism for your soundtrack.
- 48KHz 24-bit Stereo sample resolution
- 3 dynamic layers, enhanched with cutoff
- 4 round-robin cycles
- string-off and harp player background noises
- 10 sound modes, also switchable by modulation controller
- 3-band equalizer and 4 reverb types (IR)
- Harpeggiator and Glissando special functions
- low hardware requirements (600 samples in 500MB)
- works with Kontakt 5.2.1 or newer (Full: no limits; Free: 15 mins limit).
A Fairy Tail Gem
This library is a real gem among harp libraries for Kontakt.First of all, because of its nice and pretty realistic sound. Secondly, it offers ten playing modes (inlcluded trills, slides and harmonics), a dedicated arpeggiator menu specially adapted for harp (and named 'harpeggiator), and a glissando menu with glissando and bisbigliando techniques. All of these modes/articulations are very playable and convincing.And the best of all, this little big harp library is only a tiny fraction of the price you'd pay for a similar decent harp library made by other more famous devs.
Strange, gong-like, metallic, shimmering sounds.View Product From £12.50 £10.63 YOU SAVE 15%
Effective Trailer Whooshes
Federico Soler Fernández
Transitions with aggressive sweeps, angry and sudden dropsView Product From £37.00 £14.80 YOU SAVE 60%
Leap Into The Void
Atoms molecules ions and the bell for u-he BazilleView Product From £24.00
Noise Elements: Electrical & Interference
Sound Effects LibraryView Product From £7.00 £3.50 YOU SAVE 50%
Pastoral Synth Collection
Classic synths from the 80's and 90'sView Product From £10.99