Black Panther Maple Snare 14x5.5 Samples
Snare black panther drum drums maple
All sample data was collected and kept FLAT, with no EQ applied instead Low-Cut. You can make your own EQ with no timbre loss.
What is inside the package?
DRAG NO SNARE, DRAG SNARE, FLAM SNARE, HARD HIT, HARD HIT NO SNARE, HARD HIT WITH RIMSHOT, RIMSHOT, RIMSHOT MORE SNARE, MULTI DYNAMIC HITS, ROLL, ROLL AT CENTER SKIN, ROLL AND RIMSHOT, SIDESTICK, ALTERNATIVE SIDESTICK WITH SNARE
- Drumagog GOG Files (44.100 - 24 bits)
- Kontakt Files (44.100 - 24 bits)
- Black Panther Maple Snare 14" x 5.5" (Power Hoop 2.3mm Rims)
- Tension @ Tama Tension Watch: 85 (Top), 70 (Bottom)
- Drumheads Evans HD Dry (Top) e Remo Ambassador (Bottom)
- Sampled @ 88.200 kHz - 32 bit (float)
- Finished @ 44.100 kHz - 24 bit
- Preamp / Converter - RME Fireface 800
- Mics - Sennheiser e604 (Top), AKG C214 (Top), Shure SM-58 (Bottom)
- All 3 mics blended to get better response and deep fullness without heavy processing.
- In EQ, Only LOW CUT filter was applied. (Digirack EQ 3 - 7 Band)
- Very little and light compression only at hard hits with no more than 1 or 2 dB of gain reduction. (Digirack Compressor/Limiter Dyn 3)
- Softly and gently processed with a "secret weapon", just to increase character and fatness.
- Pro Tools 10
- Recorded and Mastered by: Rodrigo Itaboray
- Studio Metropolis - Juiz de Fora - MG - BR