Last Updated May 21st 2018.
- We use Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and activity on our site. The information they show includes location, operating system and browser but it does not tie that information to any individual user. Rather, Google Analytics displays trends and overviews.
- We use Paypal and Stripe to process payments on our behalf. We do not store or collect any of your card details on any of our servers. By using Paypal and Stripe we adhere to their Terms of Service (Paypal and Stripe).
- After you place an order we need to store your email address, purchased products list, amount spent and your Country. We do this so we can save your order history in your account so you can always re-download your purchases in the future. We also do this to comply with EU Laws. We are a VAT registered company and, as such, we are legally obligated to store your Country for VATMOSS purposes.
- We use Facebook tracking pixel on our site for online advertising. Those information are not linked to any personal information. You can disable this tracking by editing the Ads section of your Facebook account settings.
- We use MailChimp as our newsletter provider. We don’t spam and only send emails about new products, updates and deals. In doing so, we adhere to their Terms of Service.
- We may send account-related email messages that are triggered by your site activity, such as welcome emails, notifications and reminders. These can be disabled in your account if you do not wish to receive account-related emails.
The following is Strictly Necessary in the operation of our website:
- This website will remember what is in your shopping basket, remember where you are in the order process, remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously):
- Functional Cookies - This website will track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Targeting Cookies - This website will allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data information about your visits to and use of this website. Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services; information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
Username and Password
When you register to our User Area, you will provide us a username and a password of your own choosing. Password data is encrypted in our database and cannot be accessed (only reset). For security, it is always best to use a different password for every website you use.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website and to improve the website's usability. This information is gathered using Google Analytics and their terms of service can be found here.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Our site is encrypted by HTTPS with an SSL certificate. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our user’s information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our user’s information is protected.
At any time, you may log in to your User Account to view your information. What you see in this area (Email, Address, Country, VAT Number and purchase history) is the entirety of the data we store
You may also email us using our Contact Form, and we can provide the raw data to you. Please allow up to 3 full business days for us to process these requests.
You may also at any time request that we remove your user data from our store. Please keep in mind that by doing so, you will be unable to view or re-download your previous purchases, and you will lose access to any past or future discounts associated with your previous user data.
We do everything we can to ensure that this website is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, we make no guarantees about the uptime.
We exclude all liability and responsibility for any loss incurred by you or a third party in connection with your use of this website or the service we offer, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that affect computer equipment, software, data or storage devices.
What are your choices regarding cookies
We only use non-essential and marketing cookies after gaining consent.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent either by clicking the button below:
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
What cookie do we use
|PHPSESSID||sampleism.com||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|__stripe_mid||sampleism.com||Used for processing Stripe payments.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|__stripe_sid||sampleism.com||Used for processing Stripe payments.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|m||m.stripe.com||Used for processing Stripe payments.||10 years||HTTP Cookie|
|nsr||m.stripe.network||Used for processing Stripe payments.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|PYPF||paypalobjects.com||Used for processing Paypal payments.||27 days||HTTP Cookie|
|cookieconsent_status||sampleism.com||Stores consent status for cookies||1 Year||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga||sampleism.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data for Google Analytics.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||sampleism.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||sampleism.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data for Google Analytics.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|01AI||abmr.net||Used for gathering anonymous technical information regarding the user's browser, operatingsystem, IP address and screen resolution as well as the user's navigation on the website.||abmr.net||Session|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor device and behaviour.||Pixel||Session|
|fr||facebook.com||Used to send data to Facebook about the visitor device and behaviour.||HTTP||3 months|
|tr||facebook.com||Used to send data to Facebook about the visitor device and behaviour.||Pixel||Session|
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/