Moscow Exteriors Vol 2 - Hot
Interesting sonic atmospheres
Second episode of our journey to Moscow, Russia, but this time – during summer and autumn
We recorded the most interesting sonic atmospheres, such as wet and dry traffic, streets, singing birds, wind in the endless parks, fountains, construction work, yelling children, rain and thunder, suburban villages, crowds and many more.
To capture this sound palette I made another stealth recording kit, but now, using LDC (large diaphragm condenser) microphones. This has improved the sound quality and made the recordings even more detailed, to continue creating the largest sound library series about Russia.
- An excellent addition to your library for film, TV and multimedia – Moscow in summer and fall time
- Stealth recording with LDC mics gives the absolute naturalness and allows you to be where you cannot operate with a traditional set of microphones with large windshields
- Sorted by seasons, time of day, weather and location-type categories.
- Recorded with Audio-Technica BP4025 XY and Sennheiser MKH 30/40 MS microphones
- All files have extensive metadata included