The pure sound of the Clarinet.
Clarinet for Kontakt introduces a new real-time playing concept that combines executive details with easy of use.
The 'Performer Intelligent Technology' automatically adjusts a multitude of variables in order to get a real-time execution with stunning realism.
Without any change and playing normally, you can get legato, a chord, staccato, accented, etc. Playing a chord, the legato is activated only for the active phrase during the chord, without cut notes and with different glide times for each interval.
EXTRA REAL-TIME CONTROLS
PIT also uses Modulation controller and key-switches in its work. In this case, Modulation controller switches from the non-vibrato to the vibrato mode in real-time, without sample loadings or cut notes. The key-switches allow you to control attack and release of a note, in real-time.
- 48KHz, 24-bit, Mono sample resolution
- Whole samples played, no loops
- 7 execution modes
- 'Hephaestus' Expressivity function, to adjust the attack smoothness
- Auto key-clicks and breath noises with volume knobs
- Compressed .NKI, 130MB
- Works on Kontakt 5.2.1 or newer
- Will only work in demo mode with the Free Kontakt Player so please do not buy unless you have the FULL version of Kontakt.
Amazing hyperreal clarinet. And super cheap. Makes one wonder why other sample libraries that, though may be good, aren’t any better than this, but cost 10-15 times more. This one is super good. And i was a brace wearing clarinet playing band geek in high school, so I know my clarinets! (True story). Vir Unis
Good quality sampling and easy to fit in to songs as needed