Multiphonics Alto Sax
Extended techniques for contemporary and classic composers
Introducing our first ET release, new sample pack series dedicated to extended techniques for both contemporary classic and film composers.
Alto saxophonist Álvaro Pérez Campo delivered 34 exquisite multiphonics to add tension and textural sophistication to your score. Just drag and drop the files to your DAW and start composing!
All multiphonics included in this pack are the same contained in the multiphonic patch in our Kontakt Instrument Sax Fury.
- 130 samples (WAV, 48 Khz - 24 bits)
- 34 different multiphonics, 4 sonic variations:
- 1. DRY (as recorded, no added effects)
- 2. FX (with added effects)
- 3. REVERSE DRY
- 4. REVERSE FX
- + 8 bonus multiphonic-based sound design
Instrument: Alto Sax
Musician: Alvaro Pérez Campo
Recorded and mixed at HAVE Studio, Madrid
Design by: Voger Design