Balancing the low-end is one of the hardest challenges in any mix or master. This is where so many potentially awesome tracks fail. Too much bass and your track will sound bloated and lack clarity. Not enough bass and your track will sound weak.
BASSROOM is a final mix and mastering EQ that helps beginners and pros nail their lowend in seconds. It does this by delivering exceptional sound quality and suggesting genre-specific EQ adjustments a great audio engineer in a world-class studio would make.
We analysed the best mixes in various genres to give you EQ target presets you can trust.
From this starting point, you can tweak your low-end to perfection using the immersive 3D room interface.
1. Added Bypass automation.
2. Selecting all, or from the beginning, or to the end of a reference track causes a crash. Fixed.
3. Wavelab and maybe other DAWs don't set session sample rate on startup so reference tracks previously saved within BASSROOM cant be loaded. Saved targets are still loaded however, and ref tracks can be loaded during a session.
4. Wavelab and maybe other DAWs don't set transport position so this meant targets didn't show up, fixed.
5. Strange noise can be heard if buffer latency is not a multiple of 32 (e.g. 256, 515 e.t.c.) Added pop-up reminder if latency is not a multiple of 32.
6. Output gain added as parameter so is now saved with session and can be automated.
7. Short Term LUFS targets optional display.
8. Smoothed Integrated LUFS targets.