Efektor RV3604 Reverb
5 Reverb Types (Plugin VST AU AAX)
Probably The most commonly used effect. Somewhat tricky, but the use of reverb could be the boundary between a professional recording and a beginner’s work. Reverb is a powerful tool to build emotion to the listener. It gives ambience, creates space, and produces a sense of three dimensional to the original sound.
Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to play with; small room, large hall, metallic plate, bouncy spring, and the haunting yet atmospheric shimmer.
Taken the algorithms from the sounds of natural spaces to artificially created electrical and mechanical devices, Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings.
5 popular reverb types:
- Room: Tight and fat roomy sound
- Hall: Big and wide concert space
- Plate: Simulated vibrating metal plate. Grainy and unique because the low frequency propagates slower than the high freq.
- Spring: Simulating mechanical springs commonly found on guitar amps
- Shimmer: Haunting and atmospheric, created by pitch shifting the reverb tails
- REVERB: Sets the amount and length of the reverb effect.
- TONE: Adjust the tone for the reverb from dark to bright.
- WET: Controls the level of reverberated signal.
- DRY: Control the level of original signal.
- TYPE SELECTOR: Select from five types of reverb, each comes with different tonal characteristics.
- STEREO: switch between mono and stereo operation
- Epic sound quality with simplified controls. Dial fewer parameters and get great result instantly.
- Separate Wet and Dry controls
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate
- CV Inputs for Automation (Rack Extension only)
TRY BEFORE BUY
Test it on your machine before you decided to purchase!
Click the DEMO icon above to download the Demo version.
The evaluation/demo/unregistered mode of Efektor RV3604 Reverb is free to download and fully functional with NO time/feature limitations. The only difference is that the evaluation mode will emit an audible noise for every 40 seconds. By using this method, we want you to have all the access to the software’s features and have enough time to play with the software before deciding to make a purchase.
This software comes with a package installer compatible with VST, VST3, Audio Units, and Pro Tools’ AAX for Mac and Windows. Only take seconds to install.
- Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.6 or later (32/64-bit)
- VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software
Please note that this product is a plugin, a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software
Post Zen Fusion
Leap Into The Void
Seances, raster and patterns for u-he Bazille.View Product From £24.00