(VST/AU/AAX) Transform you input. Perform your sound design
Reformer Pro allows sound designers, producers, musicians and performers to design, automate and perform any sound in real-time, like never before.
Whether you already hear the sound in your mind, or you’re looking to experiment and search for the never-before-heard, Reformer Pro gives you powerful sonic tools to bring your sound to life.
Reformer Pro also utilises the world’s first Dynamic Input technology, taking procedural, sample-based audio processing to new heights and into previously unexplored territory.
VST/AU/AAX plugin comes with the Krotos Bundle for FREE (Regular price $449) . That’s over 3.8 GB of high-fidelity sounds to get you started.
SHAPE YOUR SOUND LIKE NEVER BEFORE
You do your best sound design work when you can manifest what you hear in your mind. Reformer Pro offers a whole new way of interacting with sound.
- Analyse sound libraries with our Analysis Tool.
- Perform sounds in real-time via the world’s first Dynamic Input – using a microphone, MIDI or directly from the UI.
- Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW.
- Automate your audio directly from the timeline.
- Select or mute any sound from within your libraries.
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine.
- Create constantly evolving soundscapes and variations.
Turn your sound libraries into a performable sound palette
- Switch between an audio input and Dynamic Input for different ways of interacting with your own libraries
- Use a microphone, automation or midi to control your libraries
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine
- Trigger transients directly, based on frequency via velocity-sensitive midi input
- Add variation quickly and easily
USE HIGH QUALITY LIBRARIES
- Reformer Pro ships with our fantastic Krotos Bundle, that’s over 3.8 GB of high-fidelity sounds waiting for you at start-up. Libraries include: Bengal Tiger, Electronic, Leather Foley, our Fruit & Veg Collection, Gun Foley and more
- Looking for even more variety? All Reformer libraries are compatible with Reformer Pro. Shop the entire assortment here
Blend and control up to four libraries in real-time with the X/Y pad
- Perform to picture in real-time and achieve seamlessly synced, sculpted results
- Render single shots or set up automation to create audio that evolves with your scene
Set individual parameters for each library
- Choose response times for each library using the parameter bar
- Tweak playback speed and volume to refine results
- Select or mute any sound within any Library
Perform sound libraries like instruments in real-time
- Analyse your own libraries, packs, and collections for use in Reformer Pro with our Analysis Tool
- Include up to 1 GB of samples in every Reformer Pro library that you create
- Draw from a broad and diverse library or aim for consistency and focus with micro libraries
- Analyse at the sample rate that’s ideal for you
Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW
- Create constantly evolving sounds using ‘continuous mode’ – perfect for environmental effects or electronic textures
- Combine with Extended Library View for a comprehensive range of results from a single library
After your purchase you can download the required installers from your account and you will receive an activation code via email.
You will then need to create an account and log-in at Krotos Audio, input your email address and iLok Account ID and register your license/s.
More information can be found here: https://www.krotosaudio.com/support/faq/how-do-i-activate-krotos-plugins/