Advanced sound design. VST/AU/AAX Plugin. Modular node-based system.
Dehumaniser 2 is a powerful vocal processing tool perfect for a range of vocal effects, from monsters to robots and many more. Utilising incoming live or pre-recorded signals, the software allows you to rapidly create seamlessly layered effects by using presets or dive right in to customization by linking virtual patch cords to interactive effects modules.
Dehumaniser 2 features proprietary effects like Scrubbing Convolution and Spectral Shifting that deliver dramatic results and offer totally new avenues for creative design.
With 10 essential modules, and over 100 impactful presets, renowned sound designers have used Dehumaniser to bring other-worldly characters to life in blockbusters like Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Jungle Book, Far Cry 4, and Doom. This versatile tool eliminates the difficulty of setting up complex processing chains, and allows designers to jump right into their creative work.
Dehumaniser is an all-in-one solution that puts vital vocal design features at your fingertips, making it the ideal plugin for use in film, TV, video games, live performance, and more.
Bring your creatures to life
This modular, node-based processor eliminates the time and expense traditionally required in creature sound design by opening-up jam-packed full of presets and pre-analyzed sound libraries. Work in real-time to design unique creatures, and save your workflow – down to each module, sample, and setting – making it perfect for localisation.
Perform live directly in your session
- Use Dehumaniser 2 in industry-standard DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Live, Cubase and Digital Performer
- Run multiple instances of Dehumaniser 2 on different tracks or buses
- Automate hundreds of parameters for unprecedented control over your processing and workflow
Design complex processing systems quickly and easily for unique sound design
- Clearly see the layout of audio routings with our modular, node-based system
- Use up to two instances of each node; use multiple pitch shifters, granular processors, spectral or convolution processes or more in complex serial or parallel signal paths
- Create systems and settings which are truly performable
Jam-packed with inspiring presets and sounds to get you started
- Our factory library ships with over 100 thrilling presets and 133 high-quality animal recordings, including Tigers, Leopards, Pigs, Parrots and more
- Jump straight into creature design or create your own settings
- Trigger sample sounds based on amplitude, pitch or from a range of audio descriptors
- Create dynamic effects that react to the input signal; create processing engaged by pitch or amplitude settings per node
- Select between peak level, RMS level, energy difference or pitch tracking to bring your signal to life
- Midi control, assign and recall
- Gate, EQ and Limiters per module (including input and output)
- Custom ‘drawer’ macro system per node
- Envelope-follow based on pitch or noise content as well as amplitude, per module in your custom system
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.8 or later
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or above
- This software is a digital download
- Formats (32-bit and 64-bit): AAX Native/AudioSuite, VST, AU
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher
- An iLok account (available for free at ilok.com) is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software
- Dehumaniser 2 can only be activated on one computer at a time
- An iLok 2 or later is required for dongle use
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Reaper
After your purchase you can download the required installers from your account and you will receive an activation code via email.
You will then need to create an account and log-in at Krotos Audio, input your email address and iLok Account ID and register your license/s.
More information can be found here: https://www.krotosaudio.com/support/faq/how-do-i-activate-krotos-plugins/
Power Ups, Level Ups, Portals, Teleports, Healing, Robots, Doors, Items, Weapons, Menus, UI and more!View Product From £46.00
Future Bass House
Future Bass House Construction KitsView Product From £24.99 £12.50 YOU SAVE 50%
Ultra EDM Ableton Template
'Ultra EDM Ableton Template' is perfect for you if you are producing energetic EDM or Big Room House music in Ableton LiveView Product From £14.95
Giorgio Di Verbero: Dark And Industrial Techno Sounds
Maintain Replay Records
Loops and Oneshots from Giorgio Di VerberoView Product From £13.00