Tokyo - Traffic, temples, parks, trains & people
Tokyo Tourist is more than 2,2Gb of sound from different locations in Tokyo and beyond.
28 recordings/70 minutes of stereo recordings featuring temples, trains, fish auctions and much more - this library takes you to some of the locations a tourist might visit, all in 24bit/96kHz quality.
Recording with the same setup as Tokyo - Outdoor Ambiances, I went to Shinjuku station and Gyoen Park. I recorded the bustling Tsukiji fish market and the Meiji Jingu - just to name a few of the sounds in this library.
- Clean, realistic ambient recordings of interesting locations
- Traffic, temples, parks, trains, people, people, people...
- All sounds recorded with the same microphones - in the same setup (spaced-omni).
- Secure Amazon S3-powered download
- Searchable file names
- BWAV metadata embedded with even more included in CSV and ODS (OpenOffice) formats - here's a PDF preview