Sci-fi World: Colony
Sound environments for your next sci-fi game, film, or audio productions.
Sci-fi World Colony
Now you can create the perfect room tone and sound environments for your next sci-fi game, film, and audio productions.
Sci-fi World: Colony is an ambience loop library inspired by the human race of award-winning game “Starcraft”. This loop library includes over 119 location specific ambience loops and loop-able layers which gives you the ability to accent your ambiences with sounds like air burst, air leak, wind and more.
Sci-fi World Colony includes 4GB of samples to choose from and over 2 hours of loop-able background room tones and ambiences. Each loop is 1 minute in length and includes 1-2 alt versions per main loop. This allows you to orchestrate your game’s background sound how you want it. If the full loop has too much going on, then try using the minimal version without the sound you don’t like.
Sci-fi World Colony is rapidly being added into sound designers banks as a reliable source of audio inspiration. You get to invent new worlds with immersive atmospheres and construct your background sound how you want it. Explore the depths of a mine or experience the sound of a sub bay with these scene-setting tones.
Sci-fi World Colony is the first installment of the Sci-fi World ambience loop library series. All of the recordings are royalty free and delivered in 96kHz/24bit, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitch shifting, and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision.
- 119 game ready loop-able assets
- 4.1GB of ambience samples
- All in 96k 24bit .wav
- Includes a 44.1k 16bit .wav version of library
- Sci-fi Ambience Loop Library
- Over 2 hours of sound
- Includes a variety of locations
- Perfect for games, room tones, and film
- Includes embed Soundminer metadata
- 26 ambiences loops like an future factory, cryo chamber, crystal caverns
- 45 minimal version loops
- 48 loop-able layer loops like bio lab, air bursts, wind, air leak
- All royalty free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)